CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, March 21, 2009

JOY of being 20

There aren't any joy. But i should be celebrating it because i've been living off my ass for the pass 10 years as a teen. Now i'm no longer a teen but a twenty. So eventually, i'm in my mid twenties. What excite me is nevertheless nothing. Because i see my self as a 20 years old as a normal human being. Why should i be excited like any other people? I don't know why, but maybe i don't mind myself being a twenty because i am already a 20 + woman in mental and heart. Age does not make myself more complicated or getting an issue about it. I don't mind being old, or to be precise what others think because age makes a person unique in many ways. Such as, the way we think, the maturnity, the experiences we get in life. Each, gives us lessons that we our self learn from it and by all means learn by our self. So just be true to your self. :D

Ok, i think that i am done crapping, such as something that occured just now?? haha..anyway. 2 days before my birthday, someone gave me such an express birthday gift. I was shock but somewhat embaressed because it was the first time people had done that to me..heeee...Very appreciated for the things he did for me.. :D..





These are the gift he gave me. And a small teddy bear in which he kept it inside a cute box for me. He told me not to open it and just leave the teddy there. So i did not took that picture. But it was so ciut!!! hehehe...So yea anyway...Really got to appreciate life. Because when you are feeling down, there will always be days when you felt being appreciated.. :D..

Till then,
stay tune!!

Deekay

8 comments:

suria said...

OMG!!! OMG!!!! OMG!!!!

hell shit!!
im like thousand jealous rite now..
ARGH!!! huhuh im happy for u darling..

U lucky having a guy like papi...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GURL!~ WElCOME TO TWENTIES ERA....

Deekay said...

hehehe..
tak perlu jelez kowt
hahaha..
u will get it someday...
hehehe
20...woohoo!! welcome to the club babeh!!
Alright babe!! you too babeh!!

suria said...

hahaha

"U r so sweet bebeh!"
"u too bebeh!"

hahahha sengal sgt

jeles la..dah la arituh bf epa belikan epa chicken chop..
i sape nk belikan chicken chop??
wawawawaa

Deekay said...

ala...setakat chicken chop untuk mengenyang kan perut...that is nothing...u diz..heeeeeeeeee

Cik Biby said...

CUte2!
Jelez jugak...
X penah dapat pape lagi..
huhu..

iki said...

happy birthday..nda kisah bila tu
sama laa kita, 20 sua!!

Ron Veronicazo said...

happy 20th bday babe.

and you're not even in ur mid 20's. u n i; we're in our early 20's. lets enjoy it.

Deekay said...

yup...typo error...early twenties...ngeeeee...thx for the correction...=D