CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, April 25, 2009

Finishing my course for the second time..

Hahahaha, its kinda weird, to finish yet another sem in UITM Merbok Kedah. Hihihi, finished paper on the 24th of April, Left UITM Merbok, Sungai Petani Kedah, at 7.30 P.m on the 24th of April. Yep, finished on that day and left on that same day too. Hehehe..

Was missing alot to my friends. I just remebered all those memories we had, and how Tenshion it was when we were struggling our final's, nothing but studying, studying and more studying. Was on N.E.R.D. mode that time, hahaha. And most shockingly it was fun to be on N.E.R.D. mode. Hhehehehe..

Anyway, Just now just came back from OU, S.H.O.P.P.I.N.G!! Hehhehe..Went to everywhere!!! And Attention!!! Zara and pull and bear are having a stock clearence sale on the 30th of april till 3rd of May!!!! In cinnerleisure damansara..wahahahahaha!!! So people...beware and be early to get the best for the earliest. Don't save the best for last because it might be gone. Hahahaha!!

Early in the morning woke up at 7 a.m i think because we need to get a move around 8.30 to my auntie's house for breakfast, and leave there around 10.00 a.m to klang for my brother's akad nikah. Abg Faiz!!! i won the bet!! hahaha!!! 20, 20 , 20..hihihi..

So anyway, was really i tiring day for me, my brother and two of my " pure " Cuzzies, Naz and Jasmine.. Hehehehe..But i still love all of my cousin's anyhow!! hehehe :D..

Waaaaaaa...can't wait to sleep..Oe and goodluck for your muet Dira!!! hehehehe...

So stay tuned,
Your's truly;
Deekay

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks!!!! Nak shopping!!!! Dah la zara n pull and bear sale!!! Ade beli baju tak? :D

Naz Harun said...

lets go clearance sale!

aCe+ said...

gudluck in shah alam ok...

Deekay said...

Dira:...hehehehe...no din bought any baju...but a toy...hehehe

Naz:..LETS GO!!! HEHEHE

Ace: Thx..:D