CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

In the computer lab..

So people..at last i am doing my degree in Office management..

Just went to my KP ( Ketua koordinator ) to ask about Those activity that were suppose to follow. Mujurla bukan budak asasi lg kan, got uitm activity pun tdk payah pigi.

So my KP is a cool KP..I LOVE HER!! she rawcks!! hihi..

SHE told us that, after finishing Your degree for 3 years, you are the sought after Course to work. And she told us that you have no problem working. And, she told us that, alot of OM students who graduated from uitm became a PTPD ( Pegawai Tadbir Perhubungan Diplomatic )..Jadi embassy!!!! Salary around 7000 to 10000 gaji. Hihihihi.. if not, could be a CEO..hihihihi..So best..

Hehehee..wish me luck..and all the best i do..I seriously wanna work hard..hehehe

2 comments:

Naz Harun said...

jadi om? hehehehehe

bah bagus bagus blajar. buli bawa me jalan2!

Azcona Nur Azleah LMF said...

Hope so la dk...sa jadi Menteri Kesihatan Malaysia pun quite okay juga. Kahkahkah..day dreaming!