CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Fighting for my economics

Its weird when you have to sit for the same subject again. But this time, economics is not like my previous MTC099 eco. No, this is much harder than that, because of the different sylabus final exam. The content are all the same, but the questions are different. How i wish this eco would be like before, lots of counting. My eco this time has lots os grahping to do. The things that we don't really learn in mtc099, itu la yg di tekankan. All those oligopoly kinked shaped graph, those monopolistic, monopoply and monopolistic competition. Adoi~ eco eco..you're the only subject tjat could make me go mad. xD..anyway..goodluck for me during my finals. Really really really need to score on all my papers. ;p

0 comments: