CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Being a little TOO excited

Well, most of all, tomorrow i'll be back in My precious Kota Kinabalu Sabah. Flight is at 5P.M, arriving around 7.30 P.M. Its been quite awile since i've gone home. I've been so busy with assignments and work loads, studying and etc.. I've got no time thinking about anything else. Everyweekend i'll drop by to nieja's cribs at sek 7 or at belles room in uitm Shah alam. Because that's the only thing that could set my mind up straight from those work load.


Well, skrg betul2 rasa i'm a degree student. Its true what they said. Once you'd get into a degree program, you won't be able to relax until the term is over. SAVE ME!! the atmosphere here is totally different in UITM Merbok Kedah. I can make the difference in a piece of paper stating every each and single thing about the differences between UITM Merbok Kedah and UITM Puncak Alam. The only thing that is sooooooooo " Stand out from the crowd" is that, UITM Merbok Kedah, has sooooo many free time.. In UITM Puncak alam, they'll make sure your almost dead at the end of the term.

So, with the endless assingments, Projects, Quizzes, test and etc... They do make their statement clear that Going for your degree is NOT EASY!! People, take note. I'm 50 percent dead right now, even this raya i would not call it a vacation because assignments, projects, works and etc.. followed me back home.. " STALKER!!! "..

I just hope that when this term finished, i could relax and swap my ' Nerd mode ' to ' relax and enjoy' mode. =)...But before that, lotsa task to finish. M...u....s....t...f..o....c..u...s... xD!!!

Too excited going back to KK. Miss everyone at home. I think that raya this year is gonna be a blast. Because the whole FAMILY is in KK. But i won't get to feel those moment, well i do get to feel the moment but only a little bit. Because i'll be busy with my work, and making kuih..

Its all about TIME MANAGEMENT PEOPLE!!!..Gotta set my time when i'm back home in KK.. :)

So till then
Stay tune
Deekay
=)

0 comments: