CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, September 27, 2008

A battle of tooth decay, and i won~

Simply marvelous of what root canal could do to fix your teeth. I've been struggling and battling the pain-ness of my teeth until it infects my gum, since a week before coming back here to KK. My mouth was swelling due to the infections of my gum and my tooth.

I arrived in KK on the 26th of September around 1 P.M...my dad straight away made an appointment for me to see the dentist on the same day at 4 P.M. Before i went to see the dentist, you have no idea how pain i was on the airplane.

So after waiting for hours to see heaven on earth for my teeth (sigh)!, i went to see the dentist, he was checking my teeth and i did not tell him which one my teeth hurts, he just know it straight away. He said that my teeth's ( there were 2 teeth that needs root canaling) needs root canal TREATMENT, ok, its a TREATMENT, not the real root canal. So off he went and made my teeth more better. I was quite shock because, the things he put inside my teeth to bring out my infections in my gums was simply shocking. It was like a nail, but with a drill version, smaller, sharper and longer. I was surprised that when he put it in, i did not feel the pain due to my swollen gums ( THANK GOD!!!).

So after he treated my teeth and gums, i felt much better, although i still feel the pain a wee lil bit, but still it's better then before!!! Also the price was very amusing to. RM775.. for only 2 teeth root canal, each cost RM 350 each..So wallah..cool~ hahaha!!

0 comments: