CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, September 25, 2008

Home at last

At last, being happy to go back home where all the solidarity you want is for life!!!

i just came back from Kedah-Penang...here's how it is..

I've ask my friend to send me to the shuttle, where actually it leaves around 12.45 P.M..But, because of the hectic schedule my friend have, he has to send me early to the shuttle thingy. So at 9 in the morning, woke up, and i took my bath. One last check up on the things that i wanted to bring with me. But nevertheless, good gracious, the things that i rarely forgot, turns out to be the things that i forgot to bring, My toothbrush and my face wash. I was so, ARGHHHH!!!!

Anyway, i finished up everything around 9.45, and at 10 i was walking towards the library where we promised to wait (For an easy finding when you don't have any credit left in your phone). Anyway, he brought another friend to accompany him. Went to the shuttle thingy with his car, a Honda civic. Damn was i a bit jealous of him because his dad gave him his car to him. * sigh *

To be real, Yea i arrived pretty darn early, around 10.30 A.M. So on it went, watching and feeling the time as it flies by. I say i wasn't really feeling it, that time flies by so quick. So i waited for about 3 hours, GOD DAMN 3 HOURS!!!! for the shuttle to come. And in those hours, i have to bare HELL with me as my tooth hurts because of the cavity. I was crying my heart out, luckily i was wearing my sunglasses to hide the tears away..*feuh!!!* . While i was waiting for the shuttle in the midst of Sungai Petani, I was actually thinking that, yea, i kinda miss this place, an odd feeling suddenly burst inside me that i did not notice since i started my semester in UITM Merbok Kedah, Sungai Petani. Yea, i'm a UITM student. Should i be proud of that??? (to be real, not that proud being a UITM student).

So on and on the waiting goes, Until it was 1.15 P.M, the shuttle arrived, luckily he was a nice man, so i hop on to the van and there we are, before going to Penang airport, He has another customer to take in AIMST university. I say that AIMS uni sure is HUGE!!!!! Bigger than UITM!!!! even though they say that UITM Merbok is the third largest UITM amongst all, but, my GOD that AIMST uni sure is HUGE!! i saw it with my own eyes, how the structure of the building is, it was madness, A PERFECT STRUCTURE!!! And to compare it with UITM, i say they still have a long way to go. And i was surprised that they could wear anything they want, such as SHORT SLEEVES OR A ONE STRING!!! in my uni, u would be cought of dead by the pak guard and the mak guard for wearing those things.

Anyway, back to the story, took HER (actually a professor a.k.a a doctor, teaching physiology), i was like amazed!!! she was an indian woman, she was to going to penang airport. But she was going back to india. She ask me that whether or not that she could hand-luggage all her things except her big bag, but i said no you can't, it depends on the weight of the baggage that you have, and i told her that, she has to pay extra money if her baggage weight exceeds the limit. So she was like, thanking me for telling her that. And i was like, yea sure, anytime...and a smile broaded around my face and hers too.

So on the way to the airport, i fell asleep, because i was tired and i also wanted to forget the pain of my tooth. So it did happen only about an hour. Was pissed off when i woke up at the airport that my tooth hurts again!!! ARGH!!!!! So i check in, so i went to the departure hall. Waited for half an hour to be called to depart from my place. While i was waiting at the departure hall, there was these few french guy and girls, they were so loud!!! they were on the phone and i swear the way they talk on the phone was like cursing someone and shouting at someone because some of their friends were trying to cool them of. Againg i was like being annoyed by the " Kurang-ajar-ness" of them. Anyway, after i waited for that long, while bearing the sould of my tooth decay, we board the plane.

The plane was like freaking SMALL!!! and the air conditioner was situated far over my left, so i was covered with sweat on the plane going to Subang airport. I was thinking that the plane would take an hour to arrive at subang, but to my surprised, it only takes around 35 minutes to arrive there. I was like , ok that was really fast. hahahaha!!! after being reached upon my destination, my brother picked me up at the airport, it quite near to my house actually. hehe

I am so tired because i did not get enough sleep when i was in the van and in the plane. So i am going to rest noe, because tomorrow i will be having another flight back to KK with my brother and together with my cousin and auntie-uncle. hehehehe...

till then....taaaaa...

Deekay..~


0 comments: