CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, September 20, 2008

A piece of thing in my mind

It all comes down to this, everone has its own ups and downs. I have my own ups and downs. I'm here in BEL class...as usuall..surfing the net..that is what my job is here in BEL class. Sue is not here with me right now, cause she is having her motor license tutor going on.

Going back to KL this thursday, gonna take the flight there too. Hurm, i'm quite acsertain that it is gonna be my first timer in. Hahaha... cause usually i'll always take the bus back to KL then take the next flight to KK...anyhow, that is how life is.

Puasa~ lapar!!!! dunnoe brapa kaly already batal, hahahaha...but yea~ gonna repay it later.. after this i got another class in the evening..csc..i think my lecturer hates me. hahahaha!!! who cares, She's like this type where they judge a person by their apearence. Full of Bullshit for what i would suggest to promote them.

Missing my biey so much, can't wait to meet him. Can't wait for raya too!!!! woOpeE!!!! this thursday my friend is gonnna send me to the bus station, it is not exactly a bus station but, it is where that reception person (where i bought my shuttle bus ticket) told me to wait for the shuttle. So what the hell, just listen to her then. My shutle is at 11.30 A.M..so i'm gonna reach penang airport around 2..and i have to wait for 3 hours for my flight to subang airport. And luckily i am gonna bring my laptop. hehehe...ON9 for 3 hours, MY how dry it is~ :(..

Cant wait to go back my room to sleep. I'm like so tired~ :(..really do wanna sleep.

I was thinking that i want to dye my hair...again~! haha, but this time, either just a line or just dye in the inside...planning on to do blue colour (AGAIN!!) or Green, or pink, or purple or any colour colour that suites my taste. ;P

And now i'm thinking of wanting to eat pasta outside. kinda bored with the stuff in here by the way.hahaha..

Can't wait for raya!!! can't wait to see my biey!!! can't wait for finals!!!! ahaha

0 comments: