CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, February 23, 2009

Its all about family

Have you encountered those feeling of being left out? being deserted by your close friends? Being not appreciated by them?. Well, truth be told, i don't feel that i really have any real true friends, right now. The current ones are like, " Semua la dia syg ". So before i'm being left out, i'm trying my best to spread my wings further and get to know more new people. They say your REAL TRUE BEST FRIEND comes only once in our life, and i get the feel, yes it does comes once in a lifetime. But for now, i don't think i have searched high and low for that to come yet, but just plenty of experiences to learn from it though. So i just have to be patient for that someone to be by my side supporting me besides my biey.. :D..

Even though i don't have any close true friends for the time being, i have my biey HAFEEZ and my cousin NAZ that will always support me and be my light in my life...awwwwwwwww~ hehe

Besides them i have my mum and dad that is supporting me within their hearts. My sis who is always helping me in stuffs, my brothers and etc. Overall, Family are important.

For those who i have mentioned and read this, you are the most sacred thing that kept me going.

Lemme tell it one by one..

There's my biey, he's name is Hafeez Almudin. He's my boyfriend and my future H.U.S.B.A.N.D. He's my idol and supporter that gives me hope in things i do.

Then there's my cuzzy-wuzzy~ Naz, awwwww~ hehee...She's smaller then me, but she's my inspiration for me to think with a much more wider objectives and circumstances.

Then there's my sister, Whom i called, kakak M.A.R.I.A.N. She's my sis and my brainthinker who thinks all the possibilities that could effect my future. She's good in giving advices.

Then there's my parents, whom i called MO.M.M.Y and D.A.D.D.Y. My mom is my back bone in eveything i do. She raised me up and taught me alot of things. She's my disciplinary and my soft hearted Angel...awwwwww~...hehehe

Then theres my Dad. He's my sole I.D.O.L. He pushes me even though i reached my limit because he knows what is best for me and my future..heeeee... :D