CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Feelings within me

Okay everyone, my blog for tonight is gonna be a bit harsh, straight forward, and jiwang.

To all that may have said that 2 years relationship is still short and yet i am still young to know and to explore about what commitment in a relationship is. Well, to be precise, you're wrong. Someone told me that every relationship is the same and i am gonna do stuff that the more longer you are in a relationship, the more arguing there is. But she's wrong, she don't understand how my love is. But once if she feels what i felt in my relationship situation she would feel a new kind of relationship that she never had. And apparently, yes she did. Don't ever blurt out saying that your previous relationship is an excuse for my own, because i know how to take care of my relationship and i don't disrespect my bf, and yes eventho we have our ups and downs by mocking each other, but i do not find other people to sooth my heart for a time being.

About my boyfriend. For this past few days, without my hp, i feel kinda weird. Do you really love me or are you taking advantage of me to fulfill your own desires from me?? that is the only thing that always crosses my mind. And i do not know how loyal you are to me, but only god could tell. You are a womanizer and that is the problem that could destroy our relationship.

being faithful is the top most important things to do in a relationship. Without it, don't bother having any relationship to fulfill your own desires and to break a girls heart.

3 comments:

Naz Harun said...

yyyyyyy...

u okay?

Deekay said...

Hurm...not really la..but today i'm feeling a lil bit ok ka...waaaaaaaaa...did you know that my phone kena curi??? kurang asam btl..

suria said...

wargh...mumy...u rite.. i was wrong b4. Now i noe the diffrent is..

darl!~ its no goo dwhen u said lik eat about papi...anyway pray for our own happiness k