CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, February 27, 2009

On the bus

i'm in the bus going to KL. Its been quite a while since i went back there. Cheh, padahal baru 2 month. ANYWAY, my bus is a double decker bus. What surprises me is that, this one dude, actually a gay dude, was like " Hye, i'm geneva, ". He was talking with the dude beside him. Ironically and yes, that dude he was talking too was quite cute..hehehe...sorry biey. so i saja la want ot sit beside this gay dude, saja la. And wow, betapa he pandang slack dgn me. At first when we board the bus he was like friendly and all becaused he was like this doub;e faces freak guy. Hahahaha, my just call, so i told him la, he was like laughing it away. And now, the gay guy masi lg beckp with the cute dude. Masa they were still talking i look at them la kejap, lps tuh, the cute guy stared at me, while the gay dude talked to him. The cute dude was like, Save me, and i just laugh at him. Hahahahaa!!! So yea anyway, can't wait to get to KL. Hehehehehe...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

cian laki cute tu~ hahaha~
lawak...

Deekay said...

kan, kan!! kureng nie. pas tuh gay tuh kan urg sarawak nie... cam taik