CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, February 9, 2009

Then And again

Monday,
12.30 A.M

Dear Blog,

I am writing in my notepad again due to the technical error of the university wireless here in campus. Gawd i'm bored!!

I just came back from camp in Yan yesterday. ' Camp Jati Diri ' . Yep that is what they call it. And oh did i mention that i have turned from blondie to blackie??? oops, yea i did mention'd it in my previous blog, the part where i dyed my hair in the Public toilet. It was hilarious!!!

Oe yea, the camping trip was so bloody awesome. I made few friends for the past two days, and got to know several family backgrounds that had turned bad. And it turn out to be such a valuable leson. The camp was ok, it was bloody hot during the day, and bloody cold during night time. We were all shivering our butts off!! due to the overwhelming cold-ness.

Anyhow, there were lots of activities that we've done, such as, explorace, Jungle trecking, A motivation talk, ' Malam Sufi' and so on. It was bloody fun!! The thing that made the camp more interesting was the friends that i made during those two days of camp. They were so bloody funny!!

Not to mention the experience i get from it!! There were lots of things that made me realize and know my self more. I am overwhelmed by the expectations i get, then again.. not just to me, but also to the other students that attend the camp. If they are making another camp trip, i really hope that they would choose me again!!..

Hehehehe!!

Yours truly,
Deekay!!

Till then,
Stay tuned!!

0 comments: