CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, January 30, 2009

Kena tag lg...hahaha!!

Directions:

Once you've been tagged, you have to write a post with sixteen random things, habits or goals about you.
At the end, choose five people to be tagged, listing their names and why you chose them.
Don't forget to leave a comment (''You're tagged!'') and to read your blog.
You can't tag the person who tagged you.
Since you can't tag me, let me know when you've posted your blog, so I can see your weirdness.



1. I like to do the sound "uuuhhhh"? at my throat
2. When i'm sad i play the piano.
3. I like things when they are being changed by me...huahuahuahua!!
4. i'm weird, in other sense, i can be weird and people will say i nie gila..
5. I like driving, when i'm fast i'm really fast mcm maw kasi patah the speed meter, when i'm slow i'll go not more then 80km/h.

6. I don't mind being 20 because my mental state is 26 years old..haha!!

7. I dispise NEWSPAPER!!! i geli diz!! just looking, smelling and even touching newspaper.

8. I dun like peking duck!! Because its a duck!!

9. I like to cari pasal with my biey.

10. I am always smiling 24 hours!!

11. I love Britney!!! hahaha!! i want her dance moves, her hair, her bod and her money!!

12. I like to dye my hair. Last semester including the previous semesters, it means part 2, i dyed my hair around 8 times, including blue colour and maroon purplish colour.


13. I have problems with my body. which is i think is sexy but when i look at it in the mirror i was like whoooooooooooooooooooooooh!!

14. I don't like orange candy because my lidah senang mau luka if i eat tangery stuff..eeeewwww!!!

15. I like to touch my bulu..hehehe dun noe why

16. I like to jln2 and when people say where i'm going i would say that i'm going to meet people, padahal i saja mau jln2..hahaha!!


I tag Naz, because dia tuh cousin gila i.
Den i tag noury, because her blog teda lain psl love,love,love,love and more love.
Pas tuh i tag Sue, because she's my craziest bestfriend yang like to be 21 forever.
..PADAHAL...hehehe
Den i tag epa, cz dia tuh roomte pada bestfriend i..
And then, i Tag RIZAL!! because dia tuh another version of mami jarum..So i'll give him the term of PAPA JARUM!! hahaha!!

2 comments:

rizal yaakub said...

haha.. mercibeacoup. hehe sorry ah.. dah jarang update.. busy sgt ngan bende2 lagi penting.. muahaha

Deekay said...

hahahahaha..well go tag!! i put your name what