CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, October 6, 2008

2008 raya









Raya this year was the most best thing that has ever happened. Although i got only 2 days too enjoy my raya, but still it was enjoyable but still tiring...hehe.

On the third day of raya, it was time for me to go back to KL, because i have to go back to kedah on the fotrth. So on it goes with the proceeding. When i reached KL on the third, i straight away called my BF sue to hang out with her. So all planed well and so the planning goes on.

At first was suppose to meet her at Old town in kelana jaya, but she was 2 hours late, GOD DAMN2 HOURS LATE!! bontot aku dah nak berkurap dah menunggu ketibaan yang mulia puteri santubong suria Norbahiah BTe Bashri...hahaha!! anyway, luckily she did came, or else i would be really pissed off.

So, met her friends as well, lily and miza. They're coOl, satu kepala jugak. hehehe..So we went to Asia Cafe, just to hang out. It was not a crazy night because some of them was having trouble with their love life, I my self that time was having trouble either but not the serious as to both of them lily and miza.

But the crazy-ness of the night started of when we got lost around subang going to kelana jaya. It was a stupid thing, yea of course because it was night and dark, so each of us has our own weakness that is, fail on sight direction at night. it took us and hour and a half to reach kelana jaya and reached my house too. hahaha...

And so it goes on, luckily i got home safe and sound. The next day my flight was at 3.15 p.m. I'm using firefly to get to kedah. But its a flight transit so i have to go penang and take the bus back to sungai petani. It was damn tiring and i could assure you that i SWEAR that is the first and last for me to take the jeti and the bus to sungai petani!!! It was horrible!!!

Luckily i reached UITM campus safe and sound. I was praying in my heart that i would be safe along the journey. damn~...



Hahaha, anyway, raya was a bit of a rush too..hurm...on the first day of raya went to papar and bongawan. went to my datuk and my long relatives of uncles. The next day went to keningau, on the way to keningau it was damn cold because we were up high at the gunung ( note to people, the gunung has its road for cars okay, its not like were going tracking or what, and the road is like your typical day road for driving). So we were amongst the cloud as the temperature reaches 18 degree's celcius..cool~..and my dad had to open the head lights because you can't even see the road and the cars that was passing by! even the other cars had their lights on. So yea..When we reached keningau, it was like i'm back in my second home, because when i was little, i spent almost half of my life there in keningau until i was primary three. Everytime when puasa occurs, we would spend a month and a half in keningau with my nenek and my cousins. But when God took my nenek away, the happiness for raya after was also taken, and raya is never the same like those old times. So yea, it was kinda depressing, but yea, that is life, gotta except it and bersyukur la on what we have right now rather then nothing at all.

So that's the story, hurmmm...kinda boring right now, cz there's nothing here. So stay tune, till then, taaaa~ =)

0 comments: