CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, October 26, 2008

ABOUT ME

I don't be friends with people whom i already hate. Even though they ask for forgiveness or want to do something to correct it. So what, i don't keep grudges because it is so " Oh not me", I don't want to even look at that particular person because what she did is really DEEP. Only people who does that to me will i never be friends again. Seek for forgiveness, what the hell, its not about forgiveness or whatever that is equivalent to it, its how you did something REALLY4 wrong. And there are few person's whom i feel disgusted with. Even though they seek for forgiveness i still, and yea, "whatever" i forgive them, but i still stick with my priorities, is that, never be friends or acknowledge of their existence ever again. So, yea, dendam??? That is so not me, that is a immature act and a childish act to do. Me??? deekay??? whatever~ I am me. When i hate someone, i don't intend to be all mesra to them. Just like i said, don't cari pasal with me. i HATE SOMEONE BECAUSE I DON'T LIKE YOU. So stop all your immature act. okay~..Only i miracle could make me be ok with you. Its not about you changing yourself so that people would like you, its about what you physically did and verbally did. Even though whatever sorry ker aper ker, i forgive ker, i will still don't like you for who you are. Kesian sgt you jadi mcm nie. huh!

1 comments:

suria said...
This comment has been removed by the author.