CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

A hectic week going on

I'm in my room, as usual, onlining..(not sure if theres a word for it). Was supposed to have my test today, but sadly, it was postponed next week end. I should have slept through it the whole day. In these whole day, i was thinking, should i continue on to take this law course, or should i change? I almost cried because i was stressed out because of law contract. God i am week in that part. But no, i went to bella's and annur's room, we were talking about pursuing our law degree next year in shah alam. I asked them whether UM is also good, but sadly they said, when graduate, firms will usually take UITM students better because we study almost everything in English language. Like UM, they still study almost everything in BM. So yea, i get the idea of the advantage about it. Was thinking to pursue mass-com, they say that, students with pre-degree course will easily get in, but, its really hard to find a job with a graduate mass-com certificate. I almost called my mom, and wanted to cried and tell my mom that i feel so stressed out right now. But now i feel good, back to confident mode..hehehe...tomorrow i got my presentation and my law test. Studied contract just now, i just wish that i was the nest britney Spears to go bold. Yea!!!!! But nah, i love my hair, not that crack pot yet..hehe..So yea,

Stay tune, till then,,
Deekay

0 comments: