CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, October 20, 2008

All the things she do

As time flies by, you realize that you are happy with what you got. As for me, i'm thankful with everything that i have right now. Of course everyone has their own opinion, but still, be thankful and you will get more than what you bargain on what you want.

Anyway, I have made lovers, friends and best friends into my life. Giving permission to them to enter my life. Just three days ago i went to KL to visit my biey. Missed him so much. Here's our picture:





So yea, eventually. HE'S MINE!!!!!!!!!

And also, what lead me to believe in friendship back again is always the term of unbelievably fucking hard. I don't tend to have friends who actually accept me, But Life have thought me alot, and i am willingly accepting the fact that yes, friends that granted my permission to enter my life.

So since then, i have been telling my self that, yep, you can always have lots of friends and real true friends in your life. But do you trust each and everyone of them? So be smart, Don't fall into a trap!!!! When a person could say verbally say that you are his or her bestfriend, i'm telling you, they are just doing that because they just want attention. Changing bestfriends, changing friends. All they want is the advantage they get when they are with you.

So, i have lots of friends, and among these friends that i have, the only person that i trust most is Sue. My one and only bestfriend. Too many bestfriends make relationship of friends more complicated. For example, when you favour you other friend, your other friend will get jealous and thus war broke through. So in the end, you will end up with one bestfriend, but still you will also be surrounded by friends who also cares for you. I DISLIKE DRAMA, so yea, i keep things to the minimum.
Here's the picture of sue, the only person (friend) that i allowed to know everything about my life.


So yea, that's her. (Poyo kan)...hehehe...anyway, the rest of my friends, is also the ones that i trust too. Only them i trust. Kiteorg bosan so ambik gmbr arrr!! hehehe..






So yea, apparently those are the person that is dearest to me. My biey, i lovehims o much, even tho he could sometimes be a very pain in the ass, But i sayang him soooooooooooo much!!!! And i pun can sometimes be a very pain in the ass to him sometimes. hehehehe...so yea apparently we're the same.

Sue, when you guys look at us, you will say that were the bad ass peopz. But when you know us, you will take back on what you say bout us. And the rest, are my good friends EVER!!! (Only in the picture)...haha!!!

So yea anyway, stay tune,
till then!!!

8 comments:

suria said...

oit!!! kuang ajo ckp aku poyo..
chomey ckup....hahahaha mumy! bangang la u...y u put the pic yg i jeler lidah tuh...sengal sengal...
hahahahah

i love u
xoxo

Deekay said...

ala~ biar ahhh...hehehe...ciut wat!!! hehehe

nadia. said...

deekay :D

drama qweena said...

eh u went for the fish spaaaaa!!

muke u takleh bla ;)

Deekay said...

hehehehe
yup

Naz Harun said...

u look like u wan to tebirak in d fish spa pic. haahaa!

suria said...

hahahaha..muke nk terbirak or terberak?? whtevver still the same..

mumy..i have sum poem special for u in my recent post...hope u like it!

missssssssssss u so much

Deekay said...

terbirak is in sabah la sue...