CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, October 10, 2008

Pre Law dinner



Dinner with a big Smile on everyones faces.

Before the dinner starts. I was in my room watching the series of How i met your mother. It was a very funny comedy, till miera knocked on my door. She was asking me whether or not i'm going to do my hair in the afternoon. I was thinking that , may be i will, maybe i don't. Cause i was a bit lazy back then. The hardest part was to wake suria up. God damn she sure can sleep like she's dead. kidding!! Anyway, after watching three whole series of how i met your mother, Went up to sue's room. Just as u thought, she was still sleeping. HAHAHAHA!!!.. before i went on to setting up hair in the saloon, there was this big difference on the before and after hair thingy going on.. hahaha..here's the picture.. Yep...this was how my hair look like before i went to the saloon, normal, straight, spelling ME all over it. hahaha..Anyway so on it goes, Went to the saloon around 3 P.M..it was REALLY hot so i brought my umbrella with me just in case it rains, or....its getting more hotter. Went and take a cab to the saloon. Now this saloon, is my favorite of all time saloon, nope, it is not anywhere in CS..oh my god that place sucks!!! only a few of my friends that know that place, and it is full of pros of hair stylist. So it took only half an hour, to make my hair look like this...



Cool right~ and it only took half an hour to do it!!! They sure are pros. Oh and i made friends with them. Her Name is Grace, from penang, but works in SP. She is so cool..seriously..haha!! Anyway, yea..dinner, made it just in time for the bus...hehehe..a hair like that with a baju kurung, daring, VERY VERY VERY daring..not just me, but sue too. God damn..here's our picture at the dinner..


So there you have it, evidence of all of it.. hehe..eventhough the food was not enough, but still yea, they manage to pull it off. Hehehe..

Till then,, stay tuned everybody..~


6 comments:

Dare To Dream said...

ur hair.
wow.
it took u 1 & a half hour nak buat?
lame tu.
but it was worth waiting for.

Naz Harun said...

uish. rambut tu bah. hahaha cool juga..!

nadia. said...

hey, i would say it was a good night.

had fun, good times indeed. :)

Deekay said...

not 1 and a halh hour...half and hour je la taskin...

suria said...

i hate myslf in dat pic...
i look like ugly ducky..hhaaha
but i love my hair n ur hair too!!~
We totally rock dat nite...

Deekay said...

hehehehe...biasa lorh!!!! hehehehe