CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, October 24, 2008

Kinda sad..

My topic for today is yea...kinda sad. I'm feeling a bit sad because i am trying to ignore my biey due to my final's next week. And yea, kinda sad that i will be leaving UITM kedah in a short moment in time. All the memories that i gain from staying here, will just mere memories of discreet time in my head. Remembering those times makes my tears making its way through my eyes. And the feeling of those memories will make me miss this place even more.

Just two days ago, Where the last day of class occurred in B3 and in TEC13. Kinda sad leaving my lecturers. Though we took lots of pictures. hehehehe..And mdm. Shafinah recorded us on her camera. Must be very touching to watch the video all over again to look at the past. hurmm...feeling a bit emo right now, hehehe.

Well, must move on with our life right, so yea, what is past, let be the pass and leave it as a memorie. So so long. Maybe this is the last blog i would be writing here in UITM mERbok kedah, or i think the second. heheh..

nyway, till then,
stay tuned.

2 comments:

suria said...

yeah...as if its gnna be last post...
we gonna spent lil more time in ere ayte after final..chill la mumy!!~

miss u muax..good luck!!~

Deekay said...

hehehehe!!!! miss you too babeh!!!