CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, November 1, 2008

MY DEAREST FRIENDS!!!!!!!!

Everyone's statement:

Deekay: Huhuhuhu, just made wani panda cry...huhu...sorry~ huhu..anyway...yeah!!!!!! Love you guys so much!!!! hehehehe...Tdk lama lg abish final yeahahahaha!!! weeeee!!!! orait!!! after that can go jln2!!! hehehehe!!! have fun babeh!!! hehehe!!!

Bella: Yeah...mummy i love you so much...but just now u put dat cat on my leg..i wont
forgive u for that..geli tau mummy!! ~ huh..another one you like to buli my
ardeeana,hurm..jahat...tapi overall i love you so much and hope you wont forget
me in Shah Alam later huh..if u lupe i, i guin to do sumthing to ur cat...
Ardeeana Natasya: mummy deekay jahat..always buli me!!nnt mamau fren wit mummy deekay..and i will kick your cat if u buli me again.

wanie panda: huuu mummy soriii... tadi tension sket.. eventho we just knl dis sem.. but u are my mummy.. i love you so much.. and please dun forget that tau...mumy sgt takut wit newspaper.. wahaha...now i can bully her wit that..yehaha..mumy fart a lot.. time tido pon kentot.bluekkk!

suria sue: mummy deekay alwys fart silence!! hahah she's my true fren n i love u so much even u crazy fucker bitch...but inside u my angel n survivor hahaha xoxoxo u my laughter and my sweechie poochie bestie. We quarrel and we being sakit ati to ech other but it only took 15mnits threfore its useless when we fought..hahaha sweet memory!!~ hope we keep our sacred friendship last long...Fyi, i alwys get taik donggot from mumy...eeeeaauuwww disgusting!!! but no matter what i still love u for who u are..coz we grew to be the true we are...Cheers!!~ hold on to the true friendship!

annur cute: mummy!!!! I love you gul!!! Hahaha.. i've never met anyone like you.. A diamond in the ruff.. You have so many side of you that i can't never expect to came out.. Crazy one time, serious one time, and so damn matured suddenly.. Never get bored with your attitude... Cheer up my days and nights la mummy... Funny funny FUNNY!!!!.. That is all i can describe you (for now la)... But still, the farting is not normal dude... hahahaha.. hope we'll be as close as this forever k mummy... Don't be a skimpy biatch and a poser k... knowing you, i know you won't... Thats why i LOVE you!!!!! =)

Hehehehe...So that's what my friends said. They're the closest thing that have ever happen to me..:D...so yea!!!!! that is why i love them so much!!!!!!! hehehehe

0 comments: