CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, November 20, 2008

Another one of those memory blues

I'm sitting on my bed, bored by the nothing-ness of doing nothing except online-ning? huh. I was having a flash back where, when i am in a situation like this in UITM Kedah, i would usually knock on my friends door, that is situated in front of my room, and chat with them. If not, i would walk and go up the stairs to sue's room. If not going to either rooms, i would go to the mini mart that is situated beneath my level. But now is a whole new condition, i can't walk to either's room or to the mini mart, but just going up and down the stairs, to the living room, the dining room and to the kitchen. Going outside was not in the idea because there's nothing to do. Usually i would study during these times of hour and would be doing my assignments. But now, i have nothing to do, no studying, no assignments because i have finished everything and my time in UITM Kedah. Its kinda sad and emotional feeling to think back and said "Those were the days", *sigh*.

As i think back, i actually want to stay on in UITM Kedah, where everywhere is cheap and everything is cheap. I miss going to the food court, I miss walking out to the Rental cars, and in fact i miss everything. And weird it is, i miss kedah and penang.

The journey to penang airport after my final was very distressing. I was driving to penang airport and it was the utmost sad feeling i had. I was remembering all the memories i had back then. Going to batu feringghi, the road to komtar, queensbay and everything. Its such a memory. And along the way when i was driving, i flashed back everything i had in penang in a silent feeling of sadness.

So i miss everything that eventually lead me to the emo blues. hahahaha!!! anyway, life must go on right. Let it pass what its past. And go forward to reach your goal.

Yours truly,
Deekay,
Stay tuned!!

2 comments:

Miss Anna H said...

aaaawwwwwww~~~
mummy~~~ you're making me
miss everything too!!!

damn i miss the AYAM GORENG!!!!
never gonna taste the same thing again..
miss when we all berebut the chicken..
and of coz when we cicah with the
sambal...
I MISS YOU!!!!!!

Deekay said...

My god!!!! i totally forgot to put the part of the ayam goreng!!! i'm a disgrace to the mahsuri dining..hahaha!! i really miss the taste of the ayam goreng and the telur!!! my god!! and also with the sambal..u can't ever have that same taste like the mahsuri dining...huhuhuhu...heeeeeeee mish you too darling!!!!! hehehe