CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Really tired

There's a reason why i said that i am so freaking tired. I am freaking tired to think of things that is way out of my league, such as, to think of damn losers who acts so much like a child and never do get the will power to change. Pity, they are gonna be the same even when they grow up. And i hate to think back those old days even though its good or bad, but somehow somewhere i hate to think of those stupid memories i had back then. I am really tired when people don't tend to realize their mistake on their own. I am really tired when people loves to lie even though their friends. I am really tired to try and to cooperate with people who can't even be ethical (sopan) in both ways even with friends or anybody (except enemies). I am really tired to think about enemies who really get's in my way, yep, you know who you are.

I am really tired of all the things they did to me, either good or bad. I am really tired to think of the consequences, that i know people may not follow and it hits them real hard, then they'll believe every thing i told them. I am really tired of all the things i did and never do feel appreciated. I am really tired to hear about people boast about stuff that they never really had and boast about stories they think they know but actually its a false starts. I am really tired of people who looks down on others. I am really tired of people who loves to mimic others or copying others. I am really tired of hypocrites. I am really tired who just DON'T GET IT!!. I am really tired of people who is really a pain in the ass.

I am really tired of people who acts so much like she's a star. I am tired of people who really believe in fantasy. I am really tired of people who likes to act cool like an adult but actually their NOT! I am really tired of people who can't even pronounce the word thank you, sorry, forgive me, and etc. I am really tired of people who don't have aims in life. I am really tired of people that is childish, annoying, lack of intelligence and immature. I am really tired of people who likes to take advantage of others. I am really tired of people that has the simplest minds of the stupidest people in the world. I am really tired to people who loves to be a bias. I am really tired of people who thinks that they are so perfect. I really am tired of people who can't keep promises. I am really tired of people that is snobbish, selfish and who doesn't even try his or her best to work hard. I am really tired of people that is really stupid.

Above all, i am really tired...oh wait, not tired, really really fucking hate people who does not be themselves and tries to act so "oh i'm cool" when actually their not. Really hate people who loves to steal others self-esteem. Moreover, i hate people who disintegrates everything that i have spoken up there, and things that i have not spoken that is fucking bad then the ones i have spoken. Get it?? If not, read it back again..

Cheer~
Deekay~

2 comments:

HUNNY said...

gosh.. ari tu kamu balik ndak bagitaw sama aku bahhh

kip in touch yea???
sorry 4 all da wrongduings..
hani
fun talkin wit u
hani
nanti kita jumpa
ehee

Deekay said...

astagha..hehehe mn la aku taw bha...hehehehe...yea..will do still keep in touch dear..hehehe..