CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

love you..!!!


OMG ney i just can't help it...i miss you so much.....you're just the one that i cannot lose in my life.....i love you so much... i want you to be beside me always...i dunno why eventho kadang2 u always buat me marah, but still my love for u tdk pernah pudar nie bah....i love you so much...to all the people yg baca this post....I LOVE MY ney so much...!!!!!!!! i don't want to lose her.... i syg her so much more then my life.....ney....The first time i jumpa u i sudah syang u this so much....hurmmmm.....dunno why...i stil remmeber...i saw u coming out from your house...a little bit chubby..but still my love for u tdk kurang juga.....so its not physically that made me sayang u but....hurmm....dunno lar....its because of i mmg syg u this so much...and i cannot lose u even for one day...NEY!!!!! I LOVE YOU BAH!!!!....and i'm sad......u teda wif me....hurm..........i want u bah....hurmmm come back bah...i syg u dis...i noe kadang2 i buat silap...tapi tdk bermakna i curang dgn u...cuz i ndak pernah pun terlintas mo curang dgn u bah...i wan us to be mo sweet bah...sweet memory only we remember...
ok....i syg u...just now i kol u betapa bahagia nya me dgr suara u.....tapi im too happy until i cry+senyum....love you bha...until now wanna chat wif my ney....yeahhh

0 comments: