CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Its a hot and sunny day outside, Just drove to petronas Mart to buy some ice-cream in a drift manner, hehehe ;P. Somehow i felt that i need someone new, someone that could brighten my day, someone that could be with me 24 hours, someone that could say i'll be there for you in any circumstances. I've just had a really pissed of conversation yesterday with someone. Its not a conversation actually its mere instant messaging (YM). Anyhow, all that person could say is "hehehehe", "ish u diz", "no bha" and etc. And what i found out from that conversation is that the person was not serious. That person thinks that i was only blabbering some stupid thoughts of mine. But infact, it gave a huge impact towards our current relationship. Although that person said that that person could not live without me, and say that the person is all tied up with me, i don't give a damn. Why can't i do all those things but if that person wants to do the same thing i was doing back then, i gave permission to that person. I felt that it is not equal, I felt different about that person, i no longer have the same feeling about that person, my perception about that person totally changed. And i don't even understand that person anymore. All that person wants is just about themselves.

I'm sick and tired going through these phase again, i'm sick of all the excuses that the person have given me, and i'm sick of everything. When i think about letting that person go, the thought about other person approaching that person kinda pissed me off. Does that mean i still have feelings for that person?? But i just can't stand that person's act of which that person has terribly done to me. That person do not know that what that person did left a huge scar deep in my heart. I wanted to do the samething, but i loved that person dearly and i do not want to do the same mistake as that person did to me.

I HOPE THAT PERSON READS THIS!!

So, i have lots to say, but i'm afraid of the outcome if i write more about the person.

Yours truly..
Deekay,
Stay tune

0 comments: