CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

boredness!!

Helo and goodnight, yea not the kinda " Helo and goodmorning!", because i'm writing this at night. Its kinda been troublesome because of 'Who the hell should i find to stay in this rented house with me and sue', and bored, bored,bored,bored B.O.R.E.D!
Yea those were the things that was bothering my mind. I just can't figure it out. I tried asking people if they want to stay in the house, but all they could say is, " I can't confirmed with you yet " or " I've got a room in college" or " Let me see first??". T.E.N.S.H.I.O.N. My mind is boggling and swirling with I DON'T KNOW WHAT I'M DOING. Although yea, it is kinda exaggerating that yep, once your out from college and you are renting a house outside its kinda bit of a F.R.E.E.D.O.M.
The environment that surrounds my house is calm and peacefull. BUT, yes B.U.T Better, Uniquely, Tell, that the neighbours are friendly but awsomely Buzzybody!!! Thay won't leave you for just 1 second when you are having a chill time talking outside the house with some friends. They would keep on opening the doors, looking at what stupid plans you are making, which is NOT!! and they would subsequently approach you when you are comfortably talking with your friends and ask stupid question such as, " Adik tengaq bincang psl aper? " or " Adik bila nak masuq dlm umah?" or " Adik tgh wat per? " Or " Adik nak bawa kwn msk dlm ker?". All i can say is there is some deep fucking shit going on. B.U.Z.Z.Y.B.O.D.Y!!. Can't a girl spend time with her friends?? Common, were only talking outside the house with all the lights on, and were not doing anything wrong. What the fuck!!
Anyhow, when you are living in a small house with only two bedrooms, two toilets, a prayer room, a just nice kitchen, A dining room that coincides with the living room, and a TV that has got no ASTRO, yes you may say that i'm going crazy soon. But actually, it taught me some thing new. I started to watch malay movies which i disgust MOST, because of the absentees of HBO, MTV,CHANNEL V and etc. And started to learn malay cookings which i never know how to cook. The only thing that i always cook and pro in cookings are western food. I miss cooking spaghetti, lasagne, pizza, my favorite alfredo pasta...yummm!!! So yea, i'm stuck with food that is economically not only cheap but full of fat, carbs, and etc.
I wan my mommy's cooking!!!! i think that i want to have a pet cat in this house. Because literally cats just calms me down. Huahuahuahua!! I'm now watching Mr. and Mrs Smith at TV2. Hahahaha, i know kinda lame. Movies are so limited unlike HBO, StarMovies, and etc. God i miss home and all the things that is always available. Wahahahahaha!!!
So anyway, i'm kinda tired of typing..hahaha..so gtg..till then, stay tune!!!!

Deekay!!

0 comments: