CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

me, myself in my religion.. :)

To post in blogspot.
Tuesday, 23rd dec 2008, 11.11 p.m

What i did in my past time without the internet connection..

Truth be told, i've been quite some time being confused by my own religion. Not as in confused like " Should i be a muslim???" My issue is not that heavy. Its just a simple miss understood situation and i am gonna comprise everything out in this blog. So people out there with various religion, I am not saying that your religion is wrong, but this is what i have learnt about my religion, that is islam.

Everything makes sense now. I have understood and learn for which my level of understanding has evolve to a better knowledge of my own religion. I am a muslim and i am proud of it. Why i said that i was kinda confused about my religion is that, some of my cousin's are atheist and some of them well let's say, don't care about their religion at all. Well i've come to that stage before and i have outgrown it. I did not make hasty decisions like those of my cousin's but i seek more knowledge about it. And indeed i have learn alot about islam and its wonders. People who has the same problem as i am, i advice you to have a translatic quran' in an english verse that also tells story's about the prophet's time or other books on islam. But the quran' is way much better.My BM is kinda rusty, hehehee..

Sometimes, my mind wonders around, giving me question's that me myself could not solve it. These questions are the typical ones but deadly when it is given the wrong answer. My questions were, Even though people are not muslim but if they believe in Allah S.W.T, and their prophets, will they still go to hell and receive fear and punishment in the next life? Why do the jews hate the muslims so much?? for this second questions, i always recive answers that well, makes me ask more questions later. Islam has no force on whatsoever that relates anything to islam, but why do other people force woman to wear a tudung? ( yea, i know its out from the topic ). The bible is made by the jews and yet still the jews hates the christians for which the jews were the ones who made the bible..?

So those were the questions that keps on ringing in my head. And once again i am so sorry if i provoked any feelings out to people with this statements.

Well for the first question, Even though people who is not muslim, either jew or christian or sabath, if they believe in Allah S.W.T, and believe that their prohets, are the messenger of god and not god's child within, they are free from fear and punishment from the after life. It is written down in the quran' that, the torah', And the gospel were each been given to the right prophets, and he who believe in the Lord, Allah S.W.T and their messenger shall be in the right path and be bestowed by Allah S.W.T. Those ( the disbelievers, pagans, scripture of jew and christians) who disobeyed will be sent down the burning fire of hell. And if you say that jesus is your god, then while jesus was burning in a cross shape stick, he was screaming " o why do you god has leave me in parish ", It is the most humiliating thing to say for a prophet to Allah S.W.T. A messenger is never afraid to die for the sake of Allah S.W.T, because he is the most merciful and forgiving. And yet the jew does not lead the christianity way although they are the ones who killed jesus.

My second question, and the forth answer to my forth question, is that of why the jews hates the muslim so much. It is stated in the quran' that the jews are the most greediest humans in mankind. They are the most enviest people. The jew community were so small back in the prophet's time and islam was the most huge thing back then. The jew were jelous of the islam and when prophet muhammad died, may Allah bless him and may peace be upon him, the jew took everything that they have learned from islam and the knowledge from where they have learn has been parished, burned by them so that no one else could know the knowledge. These knowledge were then being twisted, change by the like of the jew and thus they made a bible for the christians. It is said in the quran that, two jew man asked the prophet to know whether his companions brings the message and the revelation from Allah S.W.T. He answered, "Jibril". They answered, " He was the one that brings war and fightings! He is our enemy. If you have said Mikha'il who brings down the rain and mercy, we would have followed you." So Allah sent down his words. Anyone who is and enemy of Jibril, the one who gives good news, the ones that brought it down to your hearts and gives guidance, Anyone who is an enemy of Allah and his angels and his messenger's and Jibirl and Mikha'il, Allah is and enemy of the rejectors.

And lastly, about people who are forcing ladies to wear a tudung. Yes it is said in the quran' that woman should cover up their hair and body parts from other people, but it did not force us ladies against our will to do it. It is up to us whether we want to wear a tudung or not. So why do other people still force ladies to wear a tudung? it is because the mix up tradition and religion. DO NOT mix your tradition with religion.

So yeah, it has become cleared to me of my religion and need to say, yes i am proud to be a muslim. :)

Yours truly,
Deekay,
Wasalam.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

hi dk. great questions u have. i can answer it but it is too sensitive because we have grown up together with the religion. so of course we defend our own religion. no offence ya. hihi.

Deekay said...

Yes it is true that we grow up with our own religion, and no i won't take it as an offense. There are some fantasy's about each and every religion and everyone too defended it. But some of it are really extreme that made even muslim nor christians be divided into categories. So, eventhough i grow up with my religion i also learned about other religions but i did not compare it. I seek more knowledge for which gave answers to me. So yea, i did not said that other religion is wrong no..i only said that i am proud to be a muslim and also to which prescribed me that even other religion has their own problems. So i only embrace for what i have learned the knowledge from. I do not touch sensitivity things base on giving statements. Because those sensitive answers are always used to embrace their religion in a wrong way. So yea, thx for the comment. :)