CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Copy paste...!!! wahahahaha

3.34A.M

Helo and goodmorning this time. Me and sue are technically losing our minds right now. Were not sleeping, because we don't want to although our eyelids are closing every inch and every hour. So here it goes, a few typos to write to pass out the time. I am currently listening to Frankie J, More then words. This song has a lot of sentimental meanings. And the beat of the melody says it all to express my words and feelings. So i am writing it all here. So readers, Prepare your self for a journey of a bit jiwang-ness from me, hehehehe. No la, just kidding.
Just suddenly, because of the utmost weeks without internet connection, i might say that even anyone could have gone crazy without it including me. So without my blogspot to write in, i'll just say it loud out in this notepad and later post it in my bloggie. Hurm, it has been quite some time for me to think seriously. I mean not that i have not been thinking seriously, it is just that my mind is a bit boggling with irrelevent stuff that makes me feel so worrid and tension. So the only thing that could sooth my awkward feeling and emotions is to listen to sentimental songs, that has lots of meanings and words, so i could focus on things that is important.
Just now me and sue had this talk. I mean like, its a normal talk, more like chatting. We talked alot, until our lips turned dry and we keep on drinking water, hahahaha, yes laughing is the best medicine to cure boredness and even heartbreak. So we talked about on things that happened to us in the past. On how we met, how we used to hang out in the past, and also how we had our big fight from the caused of that typically culture shock somone. Yea, so we chat, and how she could come up with a name that suits my pek,pok,pek,pok,pek,pok..yea i know, what the hell is that! Its the bising-ness of my mouth like a mom. So yea, they named me mommy, cause when i ask them to do something i sounded just like a mom, hahahahaha...crazy!!
So right now i'm listening to Mozella, " i will ", an indonesian singer who sang english songs. Seriously, her voice RAWKS!!!! Doesn't even sound like an indonesion. She sounded like a negro. Seriously and surprisingly??? YES!!. So, tomorrow i don't have any class nor on monday. The only class that i have is on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday. So yea, lotsa free time. I miss my friends that i'm close with. Annor, Belle, panda, reen, heheheeeeeeeee, because they are the only ones that i'm close with.
Hurm, i just can't seem to figure it out yet on this whole rented house thing. I just can't find someone who wants to stay in this rented house. I mean its perfect!! It has everything. And everything to be precise yes, our referigerator is full of foods. And yes we cook. And also yes, we cook for launch, dinner and even breakfast. Sorry for the inconvenience of the not so tersusun meal hours.
Sue is on the phone with her new " oooohhhhh my new gonna be future crush" hehehe...Sha***..hehehehe, don't blame me for this saying, its because of the boredness and the observant behaviour of mine. hikhikhikhikhik!!!! Currently listening to Christina Aguilera, ' Can't hold us down'. She seriously rawks, But britney to rawks though she's the girly type then christina. I wonder what's the different between them? Both of them sings pop, Both of them has the same theme of songs going on. I wonder who's the copycat between those two. Huh, anyway i just love them both.
I notice that if i'm doing a blog or something, i must have music in my ears. If not i just can't concentrate on what i'm doing. Its like i'm the goddess of blur without music. hahahaha!! So i'm now listening to Batman Theme (remix) for the victoria secret runway fashion show of the year. My god!!! Speaking of it!!! I just love adriana lima, carolina, Tyra and heidi!!!! They are my most favorite super models!!!! They are so unique!!! How i wish i have adrinna lima's bod!! argh!!! god damn it!!!
Anyway, its 4 .AM right now, and i am still doing this thing. So can u imagine how bored and actually sleepy i am. I don't wanna sleep because this is the only chance i'll get to eat The ' Nasi Lemak' around the neighbours house. I always miss out the food. My housemate always bought the 'Nasi Lemak' because they only sell it in the early morning and at the same time my housemates are leaving the house for their classes at 8. So yea, of course i am asleep by then. Ding, ding,ding...ring any bells???
I think that i am crapping to much. Am i crapping to much??? I don't even care what you peopz say, its my blog and its up to me to wright anything i want. Doi!!!! So now i'm listening to Britney Spears 'Kill the lights'. And after reading through my passage and finishing the previous song, i am now listening to another one of that new britney songs, 'She Slips On', And now it just finished, and i am currently listening to Rachel Yamagata 'Be Be your love. No its not in japanese, its in english. And no she does not sound like a japanese girl when they sing. Another one of those unique voice that sounds like an american. Weird, Why do people adores the americans? They are the most stupidest being on earth!! They were being ask on where does KFC originated from, and they say california..If you don't even know your own states in Amerca and where does things originated from your place in the U.S then i might say, you better not be a U.S citizen. Hey, KFC stands for Kentucky Fried Chicken right? So obviously, KFC comes from Kentucky. Duh!!!!
I miss my biey so much. Wonder what's he doing, Obviously sleeping. I just can't wait till this sem is over so that i could rest for another 2 month!!! woopee!!!! So yea, its getting late, Earth to rianah, it is late. Subuh sdh nie. hahaha!!! Yea so anyway, stay tuned, till then..

Deekay!!

3 comments:

rizal yaakub said...

oit makcik rambut merah..

siooll.. hehe we are surviving daily.. let me rephrase that.. i survive bagun pagi2 nak rebut parking.. muhahahahha...

kawat kaki is fun.. u get to yell like mad cow on weekly basis.. keke...

eleh.. nanti hang masuk sini sama je.. kena kawat gakk..

adik kesayangan.. sihat selalu.. jarang nampak... tapi tak leh challenge koranglah..


hehehe

suria said...

weyh skang mumy dah ader nick baru...minah wig hahah

mumy nice having a talk with u yesterday nite..

jgn layan pkck panjag ats nih ...

Deekay said...

hehehehehe...apersal minah wig neyh. And FYI rizal my hair is not red anymore, its blond. Even mdm, rosnelim said that it was too blond and i need to darken it back. Damn~..