CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

creatif but harsh?????

Though i dislike people who piss me off, i just keep quite and stare in the open space. It is such a wild manner to think of someone and wishing that they are dead. True i have been countless of times thinking to that, but the invasion of God made me think of my own mistakes and what people thinks about me.

I don't give a damn why i should and never will be angry or burst out into a psychedelic anger bitch. Although i am one of it but my calmness helps me in things that could turn out ugly. The world is full of anger, destruction and greed. Heck, now i'm crapping about global.

I could not just give in into believing people. Even my up coming 2 years boyfriend i don't literally thrust my trust upon him. I do trust him but not initially 100 percent. There also sometimes negative feelings about me that i have towards him. But i just ignore the existence of it and just go on with the flow.

Family, Sometimes they are there to give you help, guidance and support when you need it. But sometimes there are times where you feel that they don't care about you and just leave you alone.

Friends, Sometimes they are like your sister. They give idea's, support, and guidance too. But when things got ugly, they are the most toxic being you have ever seen and you just acknowledge their existence as a figment of your imagination. Harsh??? yep!

Loved ones, there are ups and downs, side ways to side ways?? Being faithful is the most important thing. Trust, love, care. Sometimes i don't feel that the person is being faithful to me. Truth be told, i am not happy with my relationship. But what to do when that person adores me to death. I can't just break is teenee winy heart cause it will break mine too.

Different people has different characteristics. And each of them has their own unique. But what happens when that particular person wants only attention and fame. I say its because of their lack of family love. Some parents just don't want to take the blame of their child, of their fault, of their disability to teach their child well. Some parents, well let's just say want their child to be just like them. PITY!!!!

So yea..those are the words that well, are apart of those who just could not stop copying other peoples lifestyle. hahahaha!!!!

2 comments:

Naz Harun said...

RIANAH! we soooo have to catch up.

Deekay said...

NAZ!!!! yes we have too. I'm coming back to KL on the 26th until 2nd february...hehehe..