CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

I hope that i could get the NR card

"NR" stands for Non Resident. Yeap i am staying outside my UNI. I just applied to stay inside and i got it, though i find it a bit bothering because i really enjoyed staying outside. Furthermore me and sue just applied for jobs and it is my first time to have an experiance in a working field other then studying.
Me and sue applied for all kind of jobs that we could find. 7-Eleven, F.O.S, Shop-a-lot, and the worst one ever K-BOX. So i hope that i could find some experiances amongst those jobs. But i am so looking forward to the 7-Eleven.
Its hard when you get to stay inside UNI. I'm trying my best to stay outside. My college administrator asked me and sue whther or not we have signed up for the NON Residential card, we said no but actually, yes we did. Soi hope that we could get our NR, because it is not the administrator who is going to do our NR card, its somebody else, So i just hope that i could really get it. And i really really want it.
Hurm, last night i got a really bad lecture from epa. Tp lawak ah jgk, marah2 sambil tersengih2 marah l;a tuh kan. hahahaha. And last night was a crazy night. Was laughing my brains out sbb buat lawak dongeng bodoh. Cermin!!! *ching* ching* ching*...hahaha.
Later me and sue gonna buy a new chocolate to replace the ones we ate. For your info, the chococlate that we ate was supposed to be given to epa's bro. Hey, its not our fault that the chocolate was suppose to be given to her bro, She only said don't eat it, how the hell should we know. Because it is very rationale to eat those chocolates when you are craving for it. Dah la caremel plak tuh. Yum~
Anyhow, i want to get a house as soon as possible. Hhuhuhu..really want to la..Hurm...

0 comments: