CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, January 24, 2009

Its a rhyme, But its worth it

Chinese new year is on the run. Inflasion too is rhyme. Don't you think that these event that occurs our Country sounds just like a rhyme??

Its like everything is made according to a script.

I'm in OU, on-lining at the first floor. Yeah, its kinda boring but what to do, my cousin naz is working at the top floor so is her friend. So i have to wait for them till 4 P.M. Yep. Daddy have not yet bank in my money. I have no redemption what so ever, because i have no money. No money no talk la.

I slept comfortably last night. Even though the fan was quite slow macam di penghujung hayat dia sdh, hahaa, but still it was just nice. Hurmm...Why haven't my biey called me. Usually he would always calls me at this time of hour. Maybe he is still asleep??? Naaaaaaah, lama juga? anyway..
stay tuned, and till then, bubye!!

0 comments: