CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

A little bit of this, a little bit of that

Another one of those, yeah i'm bored to death and i'm writing something in my notepad to paste it in blogspot because there's no internet connection in my house and infact the whole area of my neighbourhood. Please someone could you just gimme a wireless or even a dial up connection. Its so simple. Just drop it infront of my house would ya! ;P.
Hurm, i'm thinking on what sould i write in this gonna-be-soon-blog. I think i'm gonna make it short this time. Because the previous ones are all so super long. Hahahaha. That's what you get when you have so much idea's and things to write. Damn i'm out of rocks!! Me and sue's word for Smokes. My marlboro soft pack finish ody lai~ So pau sue punya la..Sampoerna menthol pun jadi la. hehehehe. Anyway, yea..I'm trying my best to not be a smoke addict. Actually i am not a smoke addict...I think so. haahhaha. Anyway, i want my dunhil lights back. I can't move back on being a heavy smoker. That is why i need to change my rocks to dunhil lights then marlboro soft pack. Huhuhu. I am now currently listening to Christmas Carol for the vistoria secret runway fashion show. Yes another of those unbelievable runway fashion show by those supermodels. GAWD!!!
Ahhhh....smoke.Hehehehe. Sampoerna menthol. My marlboro is out. Finish liao. hahahaha. So anyway, thinking of it. I kinda miss my high school days. huhuhuh. Britney's song is kinda slutty. I'm listening to her new songs right now, 'She slips on'. Its about a whore who wants to fuck. Because the opening lyrics were,

She slips on,
She needs, to fuck,
she needs to suck,
She needs to lick,
She needs to fight every night.

Hahahaha, up to you la brit you wanna be a whore. But i think you are already a whore. Oops did i just say it directly out? Oops i did it again!. YEA!!.

2 comments:

suria said...

fuck suck lick around.!!~

mumy like to run naked in the house..hahahahha

Deekay said...

weyh!!!!! diam arr!! malu sial!! hahaha