CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, January 29, 2009

The thought of being 20

Crap, i'm on my way on being a 20 years old. Time flies by so quick and yet, we failed to realize the things we learnt from life itself. For me, i have realized it a long time ago, during my teens, subsequently 19 to be precise, last year to make it more sure. Even though it takes only a year to figure it out, sometimes certain people figure it out for ages. Well, i know some of you may say that oh-i'm-still-20-and-i'm-still-young-to-know-about-life. But seriously speaking, don't judge a book by its covers. And as a human, don't judge a person, by the looks or appearence. For all you know i could be a 26 years old giving you advice on things and meaning of life and careers.

So yea, the topic for today is, even though i'm gonna be 20 soon on march the 22nd, But the thought of it slips away because, i've experienced the age of 20 when i am 18-19, and now i am experiencing the age of 26. People will ask questions, questions that sounded like this, How do you know that you're 26? Or You don't look like a 26 years old so why you'd say your 26? or, in what way you say you're a 26 years old?

And in speaking confidently, i'm not saying that i am a 26 years old in person dummy~ All i'm saying that looking at a mature side, thinking side and mentality and the way i speak, all sounded, looked like a 26 years old. So physically i look like a 20 years old...actually, no...physically i look like a 24 years old with a mental that is old as a 26 years old. So yea, i'm getting older then the present me. Weird, but that is who i am. I'm trying my best to get my childhood being back, but lately it turns out faking my self to be childish and it is sooooooooo Yucky~ So, i just be who i am. When i meet people, yea, we talked like normal beings, only if they asked for my oppinions, advice, and my views, that is where they'll know how mature i am and how indigestly i take points from them and tell them each and every possibilities and consequences there is. I'm not saying that my point of view is strong, but, if you think mature enough, you'll understand the things i'm talking about.

So stay tuned, till then.. :)

0 comments: